Short Essay on Taj Mahal: We are here to share an essay on the seventh wonder of the world in English for students of primary classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world. It is the symbol of love between Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
Table of Contents
10 Lines on Taj Mahal In English For School Students
(1) Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world.
(2) It is the symbol of love between Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
(3) It is also a symbol of pride in India.
(4) It is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh India.
(5) It was a beautifully built historically building.
(6) It was made by hands and made with white marble stone which gives it a shiny and gorgeous look.
(7) It is located on the banks of Yamuna River at Agra, U.P.
(8) Taj Mahal was built in the memory of Shah Jahan’s wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death.
(9) There is a big tomb of Mumtaj Mahal in the Taj Mahal
(10) It is very famous that many foreign visitors also come to visit the Taj Mahal.
Best Short Essay on One of The Seven Wonders Of World Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world. It is the pride of our country, many visitors came to India from foreign countries to see this ancient beauty.
It was made by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death. It was made under the rule of the Mughal Emperor in the 17th century.
Mumtaj Mahal was the third and beloved wife of the king Shah Jahan.
Under the dome of the Taj Mahal, there are two tombs one is of queen Mumtaz Mahal and another one is of king Shah Jahan. After his death, his son decided to make his tomb near the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal. Both the tombs are located in a dark room under the dome.
The Taj Mahal was made with hands and its beauty determines the magic of ancient architects, who made this monument look so beautiful with their hard work.
After the construction of the Taj Mahal, Shah Jahan cut the hands of the labours who made the Taj Mahal.
Shah Jahan also spends all his money and time on making the Taj Mahal.
This monument is made with White Marble stone and inside it, there are many other designs made up of glass, which shows up the love between Shah Jahan and Mumtaj Mahal. This piece of architecture attracts a lot of visitors from India and even from foreign countries.
It is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is located near the bank of river Yamuna in Agra. Which beautifies it a lot more.
Short Essay On Taj Mahal In English: If you liked this article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions or suggestions about this article, then let us know by commenting down below in the comment section.