Short Essay on My Favourite Teacher: We are here to share an essay on my favourite teacher in English for students of primary classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. A teacher is the best gift of god and is one of the essential people in everyone’s life.
Table of Contents
5 Lines About My Favourite Teacher in English For Kids of Class 1 & 2
(1) A teacher is the best gift of god and is one of the essential people in everyone’s life.
(2) My favourite teacher is Mr Naresh.
(3) He teaches us English.
(4) He is a perfect teacher and not as strict as other teachers.
(5) He is very punctual of time. And he has a unique teaching style.
(6) Everyone loves him because of his teaching style and his knowledge of his subjects.
10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher In English
(1) The teacher has a significant role in our life. A good teacher helps us to become the right person or a good citizen of society.
(2) All my teachers are good, but my most favourite or dearest teacher is Naresh Sir.
(3) He teaches us English and Social Science.
(4) All my friends love him very much.
(5) All my classmates love to attend his class because of his kind and joyful way of teaching.
(6) He has a unique way of teaching sweet and joyful.
(7) He is a very cool teacher and not as strict as other teachers.
(8) He is perfect and has good experience in his subjects.
(9) He won many different prizes in our school as a teacher and also won many medals as a student in his school and college.
(10) He very sweet and kind-hearted man and always appreciates us for our success.
My Teacher Essay For Class 3, 4, 5
The teacher is one of the best gods gifts. A teacher is one of the most influential people in everyone’s life as a teacher plays an essential role in everyone’s life.
A good teacher always helps us to become the right person or a good citizen of society.
A student without a teacher is incomplete. A teacher decides the future of any country because a young student or child is the future of the country.
All the teachers at my school are the best. But Mr Naresh Sir is my favourite teacher.
He teaches us English and Social Science.
All of my classmates love him very much.
He is a perfect teacher and has a unique way of teaching. He is a very joyful teacher who makes everyone happy.
He has good knowledge of his subject and also knows how to handle a student or class easily.
Short Essay on My Favourite Teacher In English: If you liked this article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions or suggestions about this article, then let us know by commenting down below in the comment section.