Self Introduction For School Students in English: Friends today we are here to share an article about self-introduction for school students. Nowadays many students face problem in answering this question because they don’t know where to start and where to finish this.
Students need to know how to introduce themselves. Because the only introduction describes everything about us and our likes and dislikes. And it also puts a positive effect on the listener.
10 Lines on My Self Introduction For Students
(2) My name is Rahul.
(3) My father’s name is Mr. Ravi Sharma and my mother’s name is Mrs. Kalpana Devi.
(4) My elder brother’s name is Rajesh and my younger sister’s name is Palak.
(5) I study in class fifth.
(6) The name of my school is The Maan School.
(7) I am nine years old.
(8) My elder brother studies in eighth class and younger sister studies in second class.
(9) I live in Karol Bagh Gali No. 2 New Delhi.
(10) My father works as a computer engineer in Delhi.
(11) My mother is a housewife or homemaker.
(12) Thank You.
20 Lines on Self Introduction For Student of Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
(1) Hello, my name is Ravi.
(2) I live in New Delhi, India.
(3) The name of my school is Carmel Convent School.
(4) I study in class 10.
(5) I am fifteen years old.
(6) My date of birth is 10 April 2004 and my birthday is on 10 April.
(7) My favourite colour is yellow.
(8) I like mango fruit very much.
(10) I like to read books.
(11) My friend’s name is Rahul.
(12) There is a total of five members in my family.
(13) My father’s name is Mr. Rakesh Sharma.
(14) My mother’s name is Mrs. Renu Devi.
(15) My father is a lawyer in Delhi High Court.
(16) My mother is a teacher at my school.
(17) My younger brother’s name is Abhishek.
(18) My elder sister’s name is Anamika.
(19) I wish to grow up and become an engineer.
(20) I like to go on trips.
(21) Thank You.
Related Essay –
- Essay on Value of Discipline in Students Life
- Essay on My School Bag
- Essay on Importance of Self Discipline in Life
- Essay on Holi
Self Introduction in English: If you liked this article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions or suggestions about this article, then let us know by commenting down below in the comment section.